How to Incorporate More Ginger Into Your Diet
- A small knob in smoothies (scraped, about 1/2 inch): adds a punch to almost any recipe! My favorite is red grapes, ginger, and pineapple.
- Try any of these recipes (I’ve tried them all and gave them 5 stars!)
- CROCK POT THAI CHICKEN SOUP
- chopped thai chicken salad
- KOREAN BEEF BOWL (PALEO + WHOLE30)
- Bangkok Coconut Curry Noodle Bowls
- Poached Salmon in Coconut Lime Sauce
- Soft and Chewy Ginger Cookies (gluten & grain free)
- anything-you-have coconut curry soup
- ALMOND FLOUR CARROT CAKE SCONES
- Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala (Whole30 Paleo)
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to my wellness newsletter & get a FREE eBook: "10 Supplements Everyone Should Have." Plus, get 15% OFF your first order from my new online store! You may unsubscribe at any time.