Magnify the Lord: Psalm 69:30
Today’s podcast is a meditation on Psalm 69:30. We jump around to a few more verses:
- Psalms 69:30 says that thanksgiving magnifies God (gadal: same word as a child growing up physically). To make great, to lift up
- The leper who came back to thank Jesus glorified Him (Luke 17:16-18).
- Romans 4:19-21: Abraham “was strong in faith, giving glory to God” (before the promise was fulfilled)
- Psalm 103:2: “Forget not all his benefits”.
- 2 Cor 10:5: Take your thoughts captive
- Ephesians 4:18: your spiritual sight can be darkened; versus Eph 4:23: be renewed in the spirit of your minds (like Romans 12:2)
- “to be spiritually minded is life and peace” (Romans 8:6).
Download the latest episode of Christian Natural Health!
Interested in Finding a Nature Cure Certified Practitioner Near You?
Go to wholehealthdr.com, choose the type of practitioner and/or the specialty you're looking for, and/or your city or zip code!
Dr. Lauren Deville
is board-certified to practice medicine in the State of Arizona. She received her NMD from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ, and she holds a BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics from the University of Arizona, with minors in Spanish and Creative Writing. She also writes fiction under a pen name in her spare time. Visit her author website at www.authorcagray.com
Leave A Comment