Kathleen Trotter, MSc, is a fitness expert, media personality, personal trainer, writer, and author of Finding Your Fit: A Compassionate Trainer’s Guide to Making Fitness a Lifelong Habit and Your Fittest Future Self. Making Choices Today for a Happier, Healthier, Fitter Future You. Kathleen has been a personal trainer and fitness expert for almost twenty years.
– Consistency is better than perfection. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
– Keep your long-term goals in mind.
– Set up systems to keep yourself on track on those inevitable days when you “don’t feel like it.”
– Use dopamine to your advantage to help you celebrate your “small wins” along the way.
– Cultivate a growth mindset.
– Use your bad days to set you up for better days in the future.
– Choose a form of movement that you enjoy.
Links Kathleen mentions in the interview:
– Kathleen’s article on dopamine
– Kathleen’s review on “Mindset”
– Kathleen’s review of “Atomic Habits”
– For more about Kathleen:
Leave A Comment