(Healthy!) Ways to Incorporate Chocolate:
I’ve tried all of these recipes and gave them 5 stars!
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (I made this with raw cacao powder)
- Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream (I made this with raw cacao powder)
- Sweet Potato Avocado Brownie Bites
- PALEO HOT CHOCOLATE (delicious but kind of a lot of trouble, FYI!)
- Silky Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- Chocolate bark:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil. Melt over the stove.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder. Add once coconut oil is melted.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup. Take the above two off the heat, and add this in.
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of your choice. Add either on or off the heat.
- pinch fine sea salt
- Pour on to wax paper, put in the freezer. Remove to break apart and store in the freezer.