W. Lee Cowden, MD, MD(H), is internationally known for practicing and teaching integrative medicine. He is skilled in evaluative kinesiology, homeopathy, orthomolecular and herbal therapies, reflexology, neural-therapy, and electro-acupressure, as well as fixed-magnetic, electromagnetic, and detoxification techniques. A U.S. board-certified cardiologist, internist, and clinical nutritionist, Dr. Cowden now teaches full time. He has contributed to many health books and is a co-author of:
- “Foods that Fit a Unique You”
- “Create a Toxin-Free Body & Home Starting Today”
- “BioEnergetic Tools for Wellness: How to Heal from Fatigue, Pain, Insomnia, Depression, and Anxiety”
- “An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer”
- “Cancer Diagnosis: What to Do Next”
He has traveled to Peru numerous times over the last two decades to help identify plants for use in supplements.
For more about Dr Cowden, see acimconnect.com