Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 40 min | Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 12 oz silken tofu at room temperature, drained
- 1/2 cup warmed skim milk or soy, rice, or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Make sure to let the chocolate melt slowly (try 30 second increments). Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Combine tofu, melted chocolate, warmed milk, and vanilla in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled (about 30 min) and serve.
Nutritional Value Per Serving: Calories: 281 | Calories from Fat: 144 | Protein: 9g | Carbs: 24g | Dietary Fiber: 4g | Sugars: 17g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 77mg
*Recipe adapted from Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Cookbook.
Have you ever used tofu in a dessert? Post the recipe in the comments!
For daily tips in your news feed, Like Dr. Lauren on Facebook!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to my wellness newsletter & get a FREE eBook: "10 Supplements Everyone Should Have." Plus, get 15% OFF your first order from my new online store! You may unsubscribe at any time.