Total Time: 50 min | Servings: 20
Check out my super tasty recipe for high protein granola. This recipe usually last me about a week and a half.
- 4 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: other nuts, seeds, coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place honey, vanilla and oil in a large pyrex cup and heat enough to allow them to mix – (they won’t really blend, but cold honey doesn’t distribute well so I get it pretty hot).
- Pour the honey mixture over the dry ingredients while tossing to coat throughout the granola.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes remove the cookie sheet from the oven and stir it up.
What’s your favorite granola recipe? Post in the comments!
For daily tips in your news feed, Like Dr. Lauren on Facebook!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to my wellness newsletter & get a FREE eBook: "10 Supplements Everyone Should Have." Plus, get 15% OFF your first order from my new online store! You may unsubscribe at any time.