Prep Time: 3 min | Servings: 1
- 1 small container Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp of honey or brown rice syrup (sub stevia)
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of miniature chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- a dash of sea salt
- In a small-medium bowl (or yogurt container), mix together the yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Top with chocolate chips and a dash of sea salt. Enjoy!
*This recipe was adapted from Family Fresh Meals.
What’s your favorite way to spruce up greek yogurt for dessert? Post in the comments!
For daily tips in your news feed, Like Dr. Lauren on Facebook!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to my wellness newsletter & get a FREE eBook: "10 Supplements Everyone Should Have." Plus, get 15% OFF your first order from my new online store! You may unsubscribe at any time.