Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 3 chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey (add dates to taste instead OR stevia)
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients well. Make sure there are no lumps. It should only take a minute.
- Pour the mixture into molds. If you use chocolate bar molds, it should take about an hour for everything to firm up. If you use something larger, it may take a bit longer.
Note: This chocolate has a mild coconut taste, but it is not overwhelming. These bars are best when they are stored in the freezer.
*Recipe originally found at My Whole Food Life.
What’s your favorite chocolate bar recipe? Post in the comments!
For daily tips in your news feed, Like Dr. Lauren on Facebook!